This is the application for tax credit allocation through the California Soundstage Filming Tax Credit Program for qualified motion picture projects. Please take the time to read through the Program Guidelines and FAQ before you begin the application process.
Please note that in addition to the project application information, you must have the following available to complete your application:
- Identifier number(s) of the certified soundstages and/or ancillary buildings that will be used during your production
- Diversity workplan
- Qualified Expenditure Budget
- Documentation confirming at least 60% of financing
- One-line schedule, or calendar
- Pick-up order, if applicable
- Narrative statement or relocation statement
- Written Unlawful Harassment Policy
- Summary of voluntary initiatives to increase representation of women and minorities
- Company and financial information
Information about using Submittable:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please withdraw and resubmit your application
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.